Last updated January 2nd, 2018
We have prepared this Privacy Notice to explain how, why, and when we collect data from you on our website. Please note that this Privacy Notice only applies to data that we collect when you visit the Tinderpoint website at www.Tinderpoint.com
1. About Tinderpoint’s Services
Our services include SEO, (Search Engine Optimisation), Social Media Marketing, Conversion Optimisation, Website Analytics, Marketing Automation, Content Marketing, ROI (Return on Investment), Website Design and Development, Pay Per Click (PPC), Paid Promotions, Consultancy and more.
2. What data we collect and how we use it
We may collect the following categories of information on our website and use them for the purposes explained below.
• Website activity: Data about your browsing activity on our website
• Device and browser information: Technical information about the device or browser you use to access our website. For example, your device’s IP address, and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device’s unique
identifier such as the Apple IDFA or Android Advertising ID
• Contact Information: If you choose to provide your name, company, email address or phone number
• Customer Service Information: Information you may provide to customer service including survey responses
• Financial Information: Credit card number or other payment account information. This information is collected directly by our payments processor and not stored at Tinderpoint
• Third-party information: We may collect additional information about you from third-party sources where we have the rights to do so
We use this data to:
• provide Tinderpoint services and customer support
• collect fees and troubleshoot problems
• prevent potential fraud and enforce our Terms of Service
• customise, measure, and improve our website and services
• deliver targeted marketing to you
• contact you by email or phone about your account or our services, including to market our services to you
3. Data Sharing
We may disclose personally identifying information (PII) about you:
• With our service providers: Companies we contract with who help with parts of our business operations. We require that our service providers only use your PII in connection with the services they perform for us
• With your service providers: Companies under contract with, or acting on your behalf, who handle data (such as a customer lists) on your behalf
• With our subsidiaries and related companies
• In connection with legal proceedings: When we are under a legal obligation to do so, for example to comply with a binding order of a court, or where disclosure is necessary to exercise, establish or defend the legal rights of our Advertisers or any other third-party
• In connection with a sale of our business: If a third-party acquires some or all of our business or assets, we may disclose your PII in connection with the sale
We also share technical data that we collect about your browsing habits and your device (such as data relating to our cookies, tracking pixels and similar technologies) with other advertising companies in the digital advertising ecosystem. This enables them and us to better target ads to you.
Finally, we may disclose aggregated, anonymised information to our Advertisers and other third-parties.
4. Cookies and related technologies
5. Data retention
PII is held no longer than necessary for our business purposes or to meet legal requirements.
We apply technical, administrative and organisational security measures to protect the data we collect against accidental or unlawful destruction and loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access, in particular where the processing involves the transmission of data over a network, and against other unlawful forms of processing.
7. Changes to this Privacy Notice
Changes to this Privacy Notice will be posted on this page. If we make a material change to our privacy practices, we will provide notice on the site or by other means as appropriate.
8. Contact us about questions or concerns
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or our privacy practices please contact hello [at] tinderpoint.com