Last updated 20th May 2018
Who Are We?
Tinderpoint Ltd is a digital marketing and advertising agency. Our services include SEO, (Search Engine Optimisation), Social Media Marketing, Conversion Optimisation, Website Analytics, Marketing Automation, Content Marketing, ROI (Return on Investment), Website Design and Development, Pay Per Click (PPC), Paid Promotions, Consultancy and more.
Tinderpoint Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We wish to be transparent on how we process your data and show you that we are accountable with the GDPR in relation to not only processing your data but ensuring you understand your rights as a client.
It is the intention of this privacy statement to explain to you the information practices of Tinderpoint Ltd in relation to the information we obtain and process about data subjects.
As a data processor our specific contract and other details are:
- Corporate Name: Tinderpoint Ltd
- Registered office and trading address: The Warehouse, 26A Mount Eden Road, Donnybrook, Dublin 4
- Tel: (01) 485 2611
- Email: hello[at]tinderpoint.com
When we refer to ‘we’ it is to Tinderpoint Ltd that we are referring. Please read this Statement carefully as this sets out the basis on which any personal data we obtain about you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
When a business customer and any retail customers’ personal data is given to us, we will process the personal data (which may include special categories of personal data) for the purposes of providing the customer with the services we offer.
We have prepared this Privacy Notice to explain how, why, and when we collect data from you on our website. Please note that this Privacy Notice only applies to data that we collect when you visit the Tinderpoint website at www.Tinderpoint.com
Why are we Processing your Data? Our Legal Basis.
We process the personal data of our client’s customers because it is necessary for the performance of the contract which our clients have directed us to execute. We process the personal data of our business customers and their staff and agents as we have a legitimate interest in doing so in the direct relationships that we have with our business clients.
How will Tinderpoint Ltd use the Personal Data it Collects about me?
Tinderpoint Ltd will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary.
Special Categories of Personal Data
If we collect any special categories of personal data (e.g. health, religious beliefs, racial, ethnic origin), we will ensure that specific measures are being taken to safeguard the fundamental rights and freedoms of data subjects. The processing of data concerning health is lawful where it is necessary and proportionate.
Who Are We Sharing your Data With?
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to Tinderpoint Ltd in the course of dealing with your data. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfill the service they provide on your behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfill this service, they will dispose of the details in line with Tinderpoint Ltd procedures.
The data processors that we pass your personal data to are:
Alphabet, Facebook, Hubspot, Mailchimp and Adroll who have online systems used to process customer data.
If we transfer personal data to a third party or outside the EU, we as the data processor will ensure the recipient (processor or another controller) has provided the appropriate safeguards and will ensure that enforceable data subject rights and effective legal remedies for the data subject are available. We can confirm at the time of issuing this privacy notice that no such transfers are in place.
Data Subjects’ Rights:
Tinderpoint Ltd facilitates data subjects’ rights in line with our data protection policy and our subject access request procedure. This is available on request.
Your Rights as a Data Subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances, you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that [Trading Name] refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why.
- All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party data processor involved as we have indicated in the processing of your personal data.
Retention of your Personal Data
Data will not be held for longer than is necessary for the purpose(s) for which they were obtained. Tinderpoint Ltd will process personal data in accordance with our retention schedule.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Tinderpoint Ltd or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the Data Protection Commission (see below) and Tinderpoint Ltd.
Data Protection Commission
Co. Laois, R32 AP23
Phone: + 353 57 868 4800 / + 353 761 104 800
Fax: + 353 57 868 4757
If we intend to further process your personal data for a purpose other than for which the data was collected, we will provide this information prior to processing this data.
Contact us about questions or concerns
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or our privacy practices please contact hello [at] tinderpoint.com