The Tinderpoint Credo
We believe our first responsibility is to our clients and their owners, shareholders and employees who buy our services.
- To meet their needs everything we do must be of high quality.
- We must constantly strive to reduce our costs in order to maintain reasonable prices.
- Work for customers must be done promptly and accurately.
- Our suppliers and partners must have an opportunity to make a fair profit.
We are responsible to each other – the men and women we work alongside.
- Everyone must be considered as an individual. We must respect their dignity and recognise
- They must have a sense of security in their jobs. Compensation must be fair and adequate, and working conditions clean, orderly and safe.
- We must be mindful of ways to help our employees fulfil their family responsibilities.
- Employees must feel free to make suggestions and complaints.
- There must be equal opportunity for employment, development and advancement for those
- We must provide competent management, and our actions must be just and ethical.
We are responsible to the community in which we live and work.
- We must be good citizens – support good works and charities and bear our fair share of taxes.
- We must maintain in good order the property we are privileged to use.
Our final responsibility is to ourselves as stakeholders.
- We must make a profit.
- We must experiment with new ideas and projects.
- Innovative work must be tried and mistakes paid for.
- New tools must be purchased and new services offered.
- Cash reserves must be created to provide for adverse times.
- When we operate according to these principles, all of us as stakeholders should benefit.